- Very interesting (and accurate) article to read regarding why Mental Health Therapists are no longer accepting insurance:
- Great article to read for anyone who is new to the therapy process!
- How do we learn to embrace our vulnerabilities and imperfections so that we can engage in our lives from a place of authenticity and worthiness? How do we cultivate the courage, compassion, and connection that we need to recognize that we are enough – that we are worthy of love, belonging, and joy?
Watch Brene Brown talk about her research on human connection -- our ability to empathize, belong, and love:
- This article is written for moms, but very good tips for anyone in any type of relationship:
- When You’re In Transition: Being Patient and Accepting Uncertainty:
- The Mind of a Middle Schooler: How Brains Learn:
- Some great ideas for anyone when feeling down!: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/dealing-with-depression-10-ways-to-feel-positive-and-peaceful/
- A great article about the benefits of having HOPE: